Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
GIdunno GIdunno is offline

Default New workbook and darn text boxes

Hello all,
I have two questions; things that are frustrating me!

1. I'm working on a spreadsheet in Excel 2003 -- it's already been built,
formulas/functions are already in place. I'm not an 'expert' on Excel, I
know enough to make people nervous though :-)
This file as one worksheet, and I want to add another one, but "add
worksheet" is greyed out. From what I can tell, it's not protected. (I also
cannot move/copy the worksheet)

2. There are little text boxes EVERYWHERE in this sheet. It's driving me
nuts, when I'm trying to select a cell, I keep getting text boxes, I delete
one and another pops up! I bet there are 15 of them in some of these cells.
Is there some way I can select ALL the text boxes (these have no text in
them, btw, so they are invisible till I click on em) and delete them? Why
or HOW did all these irritating boxes show up?

Thanks for your help!
G.I. dunno