Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Rick Rothstein \(MVP - VB\) Rick Rothstein \(MVP - VB\) is offline

Default separate an address street/city,state,zip within a cell?

This should not be a hard thing to do, but I can't get it. the city will
always be the same with only 2 different zips.

Example: 1957 NE 6 ST DEERFIELD BEACH, FL 33441
2430 DEER CREEK C C BLVD APT 702-11 DEERFIELD BEACH, FL 33442

looking to extract "DEERFIELD BEACH, FL 33441" and move to the blank cell
the right?

I want to create labels. Help would be greatly appreciated.

I think you will need to use two columns in order to make your labels from.
Taking you at your word that the city part will always be the same except
for the numbers making up the zip code, and assuming your first address is
in B2 (I presume the name is in column A and you have headers), put these in
the next two columns...

C2: =LEFT(B2,LEN(B2)-26)

D2: =RIGHT(B2,25)

and copy down.