Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Tiro Tiro is offline

Default separate an address street/city,state,zip within a cell?

I'm puzzled too. Is that example in one cell or spread over multiple cells?

"Puzzled" wrote in message
This should not be a hard thing to do, but I can't get it. the city will
always be the same with only 2 different zips.

Example: 1957 NE 6 ST DEERFIELD BEACH, FL 33441
2430 DEER CREEK C C BLVD APT 702-11 DEERFIELD BEACH, FL 33442

looking to extract "DEERFIELD BEACH, FL 33441" and move to the blank cell
the right?

I want to create labels. Help would be greatly appreciated.