Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Meebers Meebers is offline

Default separate an address street/city,state,zip within a cell?

The way I always have to do it is to start with a *.txt file. Open excel
and point to that txt file, choose delimited and your delimiter (coma,space
or what ever) and finish the wizard. This will seperate everything, you can
combine if you want with a simple =a1&b1 etc. copy/paste special/value and
put it where you want.

"Puzzled" wrote in message
This should not be a hard thing to do, but I can't get it. the city will
always be the same with only 2 different zips.

Example: 1957 NE 6 ST DEERFIELD BEACH, FL 33441
2430 DEER CREEK C C BLVD APT 702-11 DEERFIELD BEACH, FL 33442

looking to extract "DEERFIELD BEACH, FL 33441" and move to the blank cell
the right?

I want to create labels. Help would be greatly appreciated.