Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Tasha Tasha is offline

Default Dynamic average

I used this formula: =SUM($D8:$AH8)/COUNTIF(D8:AH8,"<0")
in row 2, I have 1 in cell D8, and 0's all the way across to AH8. So is
showing
an average of 1 per day. That can't be right, there is only 1 out of 26 days.

"Tasha" wrote:

I will get this sheet done if it kills me!!! My sheet is set up as follows:

Col A: doctor names
Columns D-AH: daily numbers
Row 2:dates 1-31

In cell AK2, I am trying to find the average of columns D-AH for each row,
for the current date. There are 0's filled in the fields that are greater
than today. I think I've given enough information, if not....please ask!!!