Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default excel same value in two cells

Interesting.

Nice to know we have nothing else to do except tinker.

We must have no "honey-do" list and/or can't get a Tee-time

On Thu, 26 Jul 2007 20:36:32 +0100, "Sandy Mann"
wrote:

I think that you nailed it Gord, I tested:

Sub test()
For x = 1 To 10000
Debug.Print x
Next x
End Sub

and although you can see all 10,000 numbers being printed to the Immediate
Window, only the last 195 - 199 numbers are available in the window. It
would seem therefore that the Immediate Window has a limit of displaying
only the last 200 or so printouts.

Testing with the Event Procedu

Debug.Print Target.Value
Target.Value = UCase(Target.Value)
End Sub

and entering Chuck in any cell produced 199 CHUCK's *not* as I would have
expected, one Chuck and 198 CHUCK's, (because the Debug.Print was *before*
the UCase call). I therefore assume that VBA gives up after *more* then 200
cycles but displays only the last 200.