Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
DEE DEE is offline

Default PLS HLP Waterfall doesn't display properly

Thanks so much for your help!
--
Thanks!

Dee

"Del Cotter" wrote:

On Wed, 25 Jul 2007, in microsoft.public.excel.charting,
dee said:

This is what I have now, but am unsure how to populate the Invisible column;

The numbers that you had before work fine (I tried them out) provided
you want the graph to start floating high at first, and gradually
descend to the floor. If you want the waterfall to start from the bottom
and pile up, you just need to do the same adding calculations the other
way around.

--
Del Cotter