Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Max Max is offline

Default How can Iextend a cell conditional formating to an entire line ?

The key lies in freezing the column part of the cell ref with the "$" sign in
the CF.

Suppose you want to conditionally format the whole row within the range
B2:E5 based on values in B2:B5 which are equal to 9

Select B2:E5 (B2 active), then apply CF using
Formula is: =$B2=9
Format as desired, ok out

If say, B3 = 9, then the row B3:E3 would be conditionally formatted
--
Max
Singapore
"Luc Bongoy" wrote:
Hello all,
I would like to have my conditional formatting applyed from one cell to all
the cells of my worksheet which are one the same line or to a range of
horizontal line, How can I do that?

Tks for your quick answer