Gord Dibben

Several methods to do this.

1. With ToolsOptionsEdit "move after enter" set to right, select A1 and
type data. Hit TAB key to go to B1. Continue in this fashion until you reach
the last column then hit <ENTER key to move to A2. You will always return to
the column you started in.

2. See Bob Phillips' site for methods 2 through 4.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP

On Sun, 6 Mar 2005 09:03:03 -0800, "DV in Texas" <DV in
wrote:

How do you format a worksheet to move down and left to column A when you are
done entering on a row? I have an AR recap worksheet that usually has 40 or
50 lines of data entry. I know you can do it but I don't know where to set
it up.
Any help would be appreciated.

Thank You