Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Pete_UK Pete_UK is offline

Default can you use VLOOKUP TO PRINT A PICTURE

The site is still not available, Gord - has been down for over a week
now.

Pete

On Jul 25, 9:09 pm, Gord Dibben <gorddibbATshawDOTca wrote:
Programmatically............see JE McGimpsey's site for a method of showing

hidden pictures based upon a VLOOKUP value in a cell.

http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/lookuppics.html

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Wed, 25 Jul 2007 06:38:02 -0700, Russell-stanely

wrote:
I have set up a form in Excel with a VLOOKUP table. I want to expand the
VLOOKUP so that a picture is included. I set up the new column in VLOOKUP
and dropped in a hyperlink to a JPG file, but all it is printing the
hyperlink info, not the actual picture. Can a VLOOKUP a hyperlinked picture?
is there a better way?- Hide quoted text -