Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Mark Mark is offline

Default ByVal Target Range Great Code but need Help

Sorry it didn't work : The code I have works acrros B3

It did not work in any cell between B4:b100

Your assistance is hugely appreciated

Mark

"Bernie Deitrick" wrote:

Mark,

If Intersect(Target, Range("B1:B100")) Is Nothing Or _
IsEmpty(Target) Or _
Not IsNumeric(Target) Or _
Target.Cells.Count 1 Then
Exit Sub
End If
If MsgBox("Use the new value " & Target & _
" as new Daily Entry?", vbYesNo + vbDefaultButton1 _
+ vbInformation, "Verify Entry") < vbYes Then
Target.ClearContents
Exit Sub
End If
'overwrite old values
Application.EnableEvents = False
Target.Resize(1, 3).Cut Target.Offset(0, 1)
Application.EnableEvents = True

End Sub

HTH,
Bernie
MS Excel MVP

"Mark" wrote in message
I am getting help, yet I need further help. The formula I post below, works
for B3 and to the right. I need it to work exactly the same from B3 thru B100
and have numbers in the entire row work as B3 does . That is B49 moves to
C49, C49 moves to D49 etc.

Do I need a code for each line? That would seem horribly wrong.
Thank you: Check this. Works great for one line B3. It's a great code

If Target.Address < "$B$3" Or _
IsEmpty(Target) Or _
Not IsNumeric(Target) Then
Exit Sub
End If
If MsgBox("Use the new value " & Target & _
" as new Daily Entry?", vbYesNo + vbDefaultButton1 _
+ vbInformation, "Verify Entry") < vbYes Then
Target.ClearContents
Exit Sub
End If
'overwrite E3 with D3