Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
challa prabhu challa prabhu is offline

Default Is this possible?

Hi,

For mor information please refer to the following URL:

1. http://www.contextures.com/xlDataVal02.html
2. http://www.contextures.com/xlorderForm01.html

Challa Prabhu

" wrote:

I have been constructing a Workbook that will be used by 13 employees
to record their daily activities in 28 catagories and an "Other" This
data wil be available in several diferrent reporting tools. Each
employee has their own password protected worksheet to enter their
data on (sheets xlVeryHidden otherwise). Most of my co-workers are
not evry computer literate, and at the end of the day there would be a
bit of crowdinng as everyone tried to get access to teh Workbook. I
was wondering if something like the followinng would be possible.

Construct a second workbook that would be pretty much nothing but
userforms. When the Workbook opens, a logon form would then pass
access to a userform that the employee could keep open all day, or
just use at the end of the day that would then parr the information
over to the "Master" workbook and enter the data in it automatically.
The UserForm workbook would need to be able to pull information from,
and puch innformation to the Master workbook silently. Can this be
done, and on a scale of 1 to 10 how hard/inefficient would it be?