Robert

Default Help w/ SUMIF ; INDEX

Hi, I was wondering if someone could help me out here. I am working
on a template and got part of the function working.

Ex. C7 =SUMIF(A7:A1,"33",B7:B1) & E8 =SUMIF(A8:A1,"33",B8:B1).

I have this part working, the thing is, IF anywhere on Column A, there
is a number larger than 33, column C and E restart at Zero plus what
ever is in column B for that day.

I think I need to INDEX, and probably do more things too.

Please, Any help would be greatly appreciated !
Thanks ..

Column A: Off Duty Hours
Column B: On Duty Hours
Column C: Total hours on duty for past 7 days
Column D: Total from column C: minus 70
Column E: Total hours on duty for past 8 days

Numbers on the left are the days of the month

A B C D E

1 24 10 10 60 10

2 10 10 20 50 20

3 11 9 29 41 29