doco

Thanks Peo, that did the trick. I truly looked for such an option but
simply did not see "AutoComplete" in the list. I guess I had my mind set
that something like that should be under Tools|Options...

Again thanks...

"Peo Sjoblom" wrote in message
You can set that under toolsautocorrect, uncheck "correct two initial
caps"
It is setting for all Office programs and it is probably mainly used for
Word.
To keep that setting and still being able to type AKs, press ctrl + z
after you press space

Peo Sjoblom

"doco" wrote in message
How does one shut off the abjectly rediculous habit of Excel insisting on
knowing better what I want for cell entries than I do?

EG If I type AKs I want AKs not Aks...
I have reviewed all the options in Tools|Options as well as other places
to no avail.

TIA