Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Resizing chart labels

Argent wrote on Tue, 24 Jul 2007 08:38:00 -0700:

A Hi I was just wondering if there was a way to resize the
A labels on charts in Excel 2007? I can click onto the label,
A but it doesn't allow me to change the size. The only way i
A can fit words onto a single line is by selecting a smaller
A font. Is there another way?

Can you be a bit more specific about what you mean by chart
labels? I just realised that you mentioned 2007. In the past,
right clicking on the title would allow you to change the font
etc. and left clicking the words. The only practical method to
get a one-line title might be to change the font size.

James Silverton
Potomac, Maryland

E-mail, with obvious alterations:
not.jim.silverton.at.verizon.not