Earl Kiosterud

Soozie,

Are you sure you want the address fields combined? I've had to mess around
with more applications where that had been done, in order to separate the
address components.

Rather than working with codes, you might want to concatenate some cells
with a formula:
=A2 & " " B2 & " " & C2 & ", " D2 & " " E2

You might need to describe your data more fully to us. Give an example.
--
Earl Kiosterud

"soozie" wrote in message
I am trying to import data from a text file into an excel file. I want the
address to be all in one field rather than each line being in a separate
field. How can I replace the code ^l (or any other code) with a line break
so
that the address appears correctly in the Excel file?