Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
JLatham JLatham is offline

Default worksheet amalgamation

More detail please. You say you have a problem with alignment ... in what way?

Are the three sheets being added to while retaining information that has
already been transferred to the one worksheet? At what point in the process
does the copy from the 3 data entry sheets back to the main sheet take place?
End of one row of data entry - or can it take place after several rows of
data have been entered?

If there are differences in column locations for the data, we need to know
that also. If it is a straight "column A from sheetA/B/C needs to go to
column A on Main Sheet, along with B to B, C to C all the way to AB" that's
fine, and it is just as fine if column A from sheetsA/B/C needs to go into
Column Z on Main sheet while B from A/B/C sheets needs to go into F on Main -
or some variety of this, but we need to know how the columns from the 3
separate sheets "map" to columns on the main sheet to give you a good answer.

"andrewbt" wrote:

hello everybody,
im trying to use macros to copy three separate worksheets into one, with
each one added at the click of a button each time the user has finished
entering data. I have tried recording the copying and pasting of each
worksheet into the main one using a macro then assigning it to a button, but
i have drop down and check boxes and when pasted these do not correlate. I
want to know how to transfer them all together without any alignment
problems. Again, any help much appreciated, you will be helping a very
frustrated worker!
Thanks in advance.