Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup
justmark justmark is offline

Default Macro Security for Excel 2007 (group policy)

There are a lot of differences in the group policy management for Office
2007, compared to Office 2003. In Excel 2003, I had configured the Macro
Security Level to medium he
Computer Configuration/Administrative Templates/Microsoft Office
2003/Security Settings/Excel: Macro Security level

Now that I've been looking through the Excel 2007 configuration, I can't
find a similar setting. What would be a similar setting in 2007 - something
that does what the setting in 2003 does? Can anybody give me some advice
here?

Thanks!
Mark