Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dave Peterson Dave Peterson is offline

Default My Color Palette Reduced to 13 and will not Reset

Another guess...

Maybe it's a windows setting...

Under Control Panel|Accessibility Options|Display Tab

Is "use high contrast" checked?

If yes, uncheck it.

Brianne Keating wrote:

Thanks, Dave, for responding so quickly.

I get no error; nothing happens.

It's for all workbooks. It gives me the option to load a color palette from
a different workbook, but they're all the same. I can add colors and replace
the blank cells, but I'd really like to be able to just re-import the color
palette because I have so many documents color-coded and I'd just be
guessing.

My font colors are okay, no problem there.

I did resize my monitor earlier, but found no problem at that time.

--

Dave Peterson