Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dave Peterson Dave Peterson is offline

Default My Color Palette Reduced to 13 and will not Reset

What happens when you try resetting the colors--do you get an error message?

Can you open another workbook and then copy the colors from that one?

Is it just a single workbook with the problem or all workbooks?

This is a guess...

If it's all workbooks, have you been playing with any windows setting that would
change the number of colors that can be displayed?

Brianne Keating wrote:

My color palette reduced to 13 colors and won't reset through the
tools/options/color reset function. I've tried messing with the settings on
my machine, nothing. I've tried looking around for a "reinstall color
palette" for ms excel function. Found a ton of payable plugins, but nothing
free for ms excel. Do I need to reinstall the whole app?

--

Dave Peterson