Myrna Larson

One way, using a formula to convert after-the-fact:

=TIME(INT(A1/100),MOD(A1,100),0)

Otherwise you would need a worksheet_change event macro that grabs the data
right after you enter it and converts it using essentially the same "formula"
as above, but written in VBA instead (where the syntax is a bit different).

On Sat, 5 Mar 2005 17:19:02 -0800, "Beege"
wrote:

I'd like to enter 3 or digits and have them show in a cell as "time".
Ex 1234 = 12:34; 635 = 6:35. Can you assist. Seems I can do nearly every
other type of "conversion entry" but the one I now need. Thanks,very