Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
tdworden tdworden is offline

Default move cursor on one sheet moves cursor on all sheets

Thanks, Billy--

That is better, but the selected cell my not be on the screen on the
subsequent sheet so I still have to move the screen to see the selected cell.
I was hoping that there was a function like "Freeze Panes" that would move
all sheets in sync with the other so as I flipped from sheet to sheet I would
see the same cells visible on each screen. Thanks for getting me this far.

Tom Worden

"Billy Liddel" wrote:

Hold down SHIFT and click on the first sheet tab and then the Last sheet tab.
All sheets are now selected and cursor movements synconised

Peter A

"tdworden" wrote:

I have created a budget spreadsheet with a sheet for each month and a sheet
for yearly totals. When I move the cursor from budget catagory to brdget
catagory I would like the cursor to change on all sheets simultaneously so
that when I move from sheet to sheet I will be at the same place.