Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Don Guillett Don Guillett is offline

Default Ignore Errors

Have a look in the help index for ISNA

--
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel
SalesAid Software

"Zoltan" wrote in message
Hi

I have a long list of values for which I need to calculate MAX MIN and
MEDIAN values. The problem I have is that the data set I have is
calculated
from a formula. The data set is cumulative so in the cells yet to have
data
input have the error #DIV/0! and when I try the above functions across the
entire range they return #DIV/0! as the result.

Currently I have to update the ranges whenever new data is entered.

Is there a formula I can use that will only calculate MAX, MIN and MEDIAN
for cells with real numbers 0 in the range and not include the errors,
so I
don't have to keep updating the ranges?

Hope this makes sense.

Thankyou in advance for your help.