Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Sam Sam is offline

Default internet connection via excel macro at timed intervels & save data to excel file.

Hi Gang,

I looked around and found bits and pieces to what I was looking for
but did not find all the pieces to put it all togther.

What I am looking to do is use a macro to:

1. Access a company website website once a day (example: 5:45am).
2. Tab over a couple of radio buttons to get a section I need to
download data from ( I think I can do this)
3. Run a query from the website. (essentially clicking on a single
button to extract data from the past 24 hours)
4. Copy all of the data the data that returns (Control A).
5. Paste it unto a blank MS Excel file and save on my computer in a
pretermined folder.

As always my sincere thanks to all the members in the forum!

Sam