Earl Kiosterud

Here are a couple of things that, though not answering your question, might
interest you.

You might want to use Data - Form.

Another technique that might apply is to use the Tab key instead of the
Enter key as you move across the row. Then at the last cell, press Enter.
It will take you to the next row, in the column where you started.

--
Earl Kiosterud

"myfather" wrote in message
I want to know (via an event sound) that my cursor movement has bumped the
left edge of the spreadsheet. I am entering thousand of rows of data, and
it
would help if there was a event sound when I returned the cursor to the
left
edge. I have this feature in 123, and find it helpfull.