Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default referencing discussions in this forum

I would suggest downloading Ron de Bruin's google search add-in which makes it
very easy to find topics by search words.

http://www.rondebruin.nl/Google.htm

On Sat, 21 Jul 2007 11:36:01 -0700, rockhammer
wrote:

Sorry, this is not even an excel question but I've been wondering about it a
while.

I find this forum very useful and I want to be able to make references to
specific threads/discussions/questions/responses in this forum in my comments
in my code. So far I've been copying & pasting the entire url which,
incidentally, I don't fully comprehend nor am sure works definitively. Not to
mention the url is very, very long.

My question: Is each specific posting or each discussion/thread tagged or
otherwise assigned some kind of serial number so that one can use it easily
to retrieve a specific response/solution at a future date?

Thanks a lot.