RagDyeR

After reading Bif's reply, I glanced at the OP and saw "function", which is
one of my major shortcomings (glancing instead of attempting to fully
comprehend), and took for granted an XL date might have been part of the
conversation.<g

RD

"Bob Phillips" wrote in message
No argument there, it was the ... If you're going to go that route (not a
true date), ... that I was referring to

Bob

"RagDyeR" wrote in message
So , the question is STILL ... why key in Tuesday before you drag to
autofill?<g

RD

"Bob Phillips" wrote in message
He asked for a day, not date

Bob

"RagDyeR" wrote in message
If you're going to go that route (not a true date), why bother with

keying
in Tuesday?<g

RD

"Biff" wrote in message
Hi!

In A1 enter Monday
In B1 enter Tuesday

Select both A1 and B1. "Grab" the fill handle and copy
across!

Biff