Dave

That did it :-)

Thanks!!

"RagDyeR" wrote in message
Does this work for you:

="Interest Rate "&TEXT(A1,"#0.00%")
--

HTH,

RD

"Dave" wrote in message
That worked -THANKS

But another question, the number comes out as .049999999

How do I show it as a Formated percentage number ?

Thanks again!

"RagDyeR" wrote in message
Try this:

="Interest Rate "&A1&" %"
--

HTH,

RD

"Dave" wrote in message
I have a cell at the top of a column with Text identifying the column
below.

I want to use the value in another cell in this text field.

Example Cell A1 = 5 Text Cell B1 = Interest Rate
"A1"
%

So the end result would be Interest Rate 5 %

Example Cell A1 = 8 Text Cell B1 = Interest Rate
"A1"
%

So the end result would be Interest Rate 8 %

How do I do this?

Thanks