Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default How to change case of text without using functions?

That was never an option in any version of Excel.

Your "Change Case" option would have been added to the right-click menu by VBA
and the choices would also have been VBA, probably a UserForm with macros.

See if you can find the add-in or whatever held the code and load it in Excel
2007.

Chip Pearson has a CaseConvert Add-in download that does just that.

http://www.cpearson.com/excel/download.aspx

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Fri, 20 Jul 2007 05:36:02 -0700, SimpleIsBest
wrote:

In Excel 2003 I could select one or more cells, then right click and select
'Change Case' and then choose to make the text in them all either 'UPPER
CASE', 'Proper Case' or 'lower case' as I wished.
Unless I have overlooked it, that option seems to have disappeared in Excel
2007. The only entries I can find in the Help system relate to using
functions, but I just want a simple menu option.... Any ideas?