Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dave Peterson Dave Peterson is offline

Default Find partial cell format

I think you'll have to loop through the cells in the range you want to fix.

Then loop through each character to find the character(s) to delete.

icq_giggles wrote:

I have cells that have part of the cell formatted with strikethrough font.
All of these also have text that is not strikedthrough. Is there a way to
find and delete the strikethrough text? The "Find" with the strikethrough
format selected doesn't work - I assume because of the mixed format. If I
tell it use selected cell formating - it selects the regular format and
therefore finds ALL the cells in the column.
--
Thank you,

--

Dave Peterson