Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
BigPig BigPig is offline

Default Hi need help with RowSelection

Hi M&M,

First save the image as either bitmap or jpeg. In userform properties look
for picture. Click on the three little dots (...) to the right...
Then look for 'PicturePosition' to stretch, tile or whatever. Also, to
delete the picture, click in the field next to 'Picture' and hit the delete
key.

hth

BigPig

"M&M" wrote:

Thanks to YOu all!!!!!
Greatly appreciate all of your support. Now theres another question I have.
A userform and when building this there is a image icon to input an image.
for some reason it seems that I cannot simply copy and paste an image into
the userform

How can I do this