Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bob Phillips Bob Phillips is offline

Default Spreading Formulas across the whole document

Oh, and format the results cell as [h]:mm

--
HTH

Bob

"Vlad" wrote in message
I have a document that it has 35 thousand entries of different times. I
need
to figure out the time intervals between every single entry. The formula i
use is pretty simple =(H#-H#). For example how would i adjust that formula
so
it takes in account all the 30 something thousand of other rows.

My thing looks something like this
Time Interval
12:01:03.396 AM
12:01:06.309 AM
12:02:25.823 AM
12:02:30.195 AM
12:03:49.709 AM

Is there a formula that i can get the difference between each time and add
it up for a total amount of hours....

please any advice is VERY appreciate it

Thank You