Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Mindy Mindy is offline

Default How do I enable drill down to refernce cells?

What about the same option in Excel 2007? I haven't been able to locate the
"Edit Directly in Cell" option there. Help!
--
Thanks.
~ Mindy

"Ragdyer" wrote:

You can go to:
<Tools <Options <Edit tab,
And *UNCHECK*
"Edit Directly In Cell".

Also ... you can retain the functionality of editing in the cell and still
jump to reference cells by selecting the cell with the formula, and then:

<Ctrl < [

You can then return to the formula cell with:

<Ctrl < ]
--
HTH,

RD

"MFINE" wrote in message
Looking for the feature that will allow double-clicking on a cell and then
being transferred to the reference cell - think it it a Lotus
compatibility
feature.

thanks