Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Launchnet via OfficeKB.com Launchnet via OfficeKB.com is offline

Default Type Mismatch Error - Help Please

Thanks . . .
I have tried numerous paths & files and they all do the same thing. I have
the code for doing this in Excel, opening and Excel file and it works fine.

Any other ideas. Maybe it has to do with the object.

John Bundy wrote:
The problem really has to be the string in Activecell, ensure that it is
correct, post it if you are not sure. Easy way to test is to change the name
of the file to like 123 and make sure it works.
Hi . . .

[quoted text clipped - 64 lines]
Thanks
Matt@Launchnet

--
Please take a look at www.openoursite.com Click on: "Keywords" and then
Click on "Matt's Story" and if you are a man, you should be very happy that