Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
alex alex is offline

Default plus 1

On Jul 17, 12:15 pm, Gord Dibben <gorddibbATshawDOTca wrote:
If Target.Count 1 Then Exit Sub
Application.EnableEvents = False
With Target
.Value = .Value + 1
.NumberFormat = "dd mm yyyy"
Application.EnableEvents = True
End With
End Sub

This is sheet event code. Right-click on the sheet tab and copt/paste the code
into that sheet module.

Gord

On Mon, 16 Jul 2007 03:02:12 -0700, alex wrote:
Thanks (to both) for your help. Your suggestions obviously worked.
Would you happen to know the VBA code to accomplish the same task,
without the extra step?
I'd like users to simply paste in the date and have said date
automatically increase by one.- Hide quoted text -

Thanks for your help Gord. This code works; however, only when I type
the values and not when they're pasted from another application,
including Excel.

alex