Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
skmarshall skmarshall is offline

Default Can I do a mail merge from within Excel?

I keep school district information (names of superintendents, principals,
etc) in a spreadhseet. That information may change yearly. I'd like to
develop a form in Excel that would go to nine different districts
individually and it would include their current information ........ I will
be asking them to verify this information for the next school year. I
currently have this set up as a Word/Excel mail merge but I don't like the
looks of it. I thought it would be better if I could set it in Excel as a
form. I hope this helps clarify what I'm trying to accomplish. Thanks.

"challa prabhu" wrote:

Hi,

Your question is not clear. If you want to create Mail merge in Microsoft
Word using Microsoft Excel data that is possible.

Note: Could you just elaborate a bit more, because there are two component
you are trying to emphasis - Form and Mail merge into Excel - what does this
mean?

Challa Prabhu

"skmarshall" wrote:

I would like to be able to develop a form in Excel and mail merge information
into Excel. Is this possible?