Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Fgbdrum Fgbdrum is offline

Default Importing External Data

Hi there-

I have a workbook with multiple tabs. On these tabs, I am importing external
data from an Access database that house queries that I've written. I am
having trouble importing two queries. I go to data, import external data, and
then import data. I locate my database and then select the query that I want
to import. I specify it's location and then the query imports only the
headings of the query but none of the query results.

I have 8 other queries that are importing perfectly in to my workbook. I
checked the query in Access and it looks fine. Why could this be happening?

Thank you.

Fab
Office 2003