Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Myles Myles is offline

Default How do I combine two Excel Workbooks and delete the duplicate colu

I am dealing with 2 Workbooks that have about 40,000 rows each, so it is way
too much work to combine, and edit them by hand. I have numbers in the 1st
column, 2nd i have Text, and 3rd I have Numbers. One File only has the first
2 columns. I need my other file to be combined w/ this one. The other file
has all 3 columns, but a lot of numbers in the 1st column should match each
other. So i want them to combine, but have no duplicate numbers. Can anyone
help me? thanks