Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Jon Peltier Jon Peltier is offline

Default Displaying dashed or dotted lines correctly in logarithmic scale?

In general, I find the performance of dashed and dotted lines
unsatisfactory. Sometimes they don't render properly (as in your case) and
sometimes they are distracting when a different aspect of an illustration
should be emphasized.. Whenever possible I avoid using these lines.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
_______

"jure@geo" wrote in message
I'm observing a problem already described in Article 214389 (regarding
tredlines in Excel2000 displayed incorrectly).
I'm unable to print dashed or dotted lines in logarithmic scale correctly,
even though they appear correctly on screen and in print preview (!). A
dashed or dotted line does not appear to have any dashes, or only a
portion
of the line may have dashes, or the dashed line appears to be distorted,
or
of uneven spacing.

I guess it's an unresolved bug. I'm only surprised it's been known since
Excel2000, and not corrected!

Are there any solutions to the problem?