Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Harlan Grove[_2_] Harlan Grove[_2_] is offline

Default help on averaging function

"Dave Thomas" wrote...
Once again, read the original message. In my response to it, I gave Treesy
what Treesy asked for. . . .

Not always the best thing to do. Some of us share our own experience, which
includes advice for avoiding common unforseen errors. I accept the fact that
you don't understand that averaging positive and negative values but not
zeros is almost always an error, but not everyone who responds in this
newsgroup has experience (or learned from it).

. . . I don't care about your world of negatives, positives and zeros. . .

And you're obviously proud of missing the point.

. . . So calm down, read the original message and you'll see that my
response provided the answer sought. I do not know what Treesy's data is
used for nor do I care.

Which is why your response should be ignored.