Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
[email protected] Captain_Nemo@example.com is offline

Default Indirect Use of XLM in Excel 2000 and Prior

In article ,
"Harlan Grove" wrote:

wrote...
Still got Kyd hanging around? Me too.

Nope. Just using the XLM help files (finally - should have perhaps referred
to them earlier this week, but I didn't have them on the PC where I tested
this under Excel 2000).

Which is a good thing...Kyd&Kinata don't have GET.DOCUMENT(88) in their
table.

Thanks for the help.

....best, Capt N.

--
Email to (yes, you can so figure it out) ;-]

Scream and shout and jump for joy! I was here before Kilroy!

Sorry to spoil your little joke. I was here but my computer broke. ---Kilroy