Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
lainey lainey is offline

Default Why won't Excel print all of my spreadsheet?

The whole spreadsheet shows up on preview. I used the same spreadsheet on my
old computer and it print out fine on the same printer that I am using now
with the new computer. I am using Vista and have even composed a new
spreadsheet thinking the old file might have been corrupted when it was
transferred. It still only prints a portion of the spreadsheet. My old
printer is compatible with Vista, so that is not an issue either. I am
baffled as to what the problem is.

"Dave Peterson" wrote:

What happens when you print preview?

If you see everything there, then it may not be excel. It could be your
printer. I remember a time a longgggggg time ago where complex reports wouldn't
print completely. We ended up buying more memory for the printer to resolve the
problem.

Maybe you could try a different printer (or different printer type) to test.

lainey wrote:

I am trying to print a one-page spreadsheet in lanscape view, but am only
getting about 1/3 of the spreadsheet. I've tried to set print area, clear
print area, highlight print area, etc. all to no avail. Hope someone can help.

--

Dave Peterson