Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dave Peterson Dave Peterson is offline

Default macro-vba

How are the textboxes getting populated. Did you put a value in them?

Debra Dalgleish shows how to use userforms and hers start empty:
http://contextures.com/xlUserForm01.html

She includes code to clear out the textboxes after the Ok button is hit, too.

K11ngy wrote:

I have a data entry form for loading details to Invoice (sheet 1) and this
data entry form loads as soon as file opens. It opens with the text boxes
still with old data in, is there a way of either the boxes being empty when
form loads or actually clearing after user enters OK?

I would also like to add a control that prints the Invoice after data input,
in my instance "Sheet 1" Cant seem to work out the coding

regards

Steve

--

Dave Peterson