Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
zach zach is offline

Default Displaying a time value, conditionally.

I've been trying to display the current "time out" in one cell if another
cell contains a "Y" for work finished. I used the IF function to tried and
set up conditions, but always receive errors. If a "Y" is entered the last
column of the sheet for that row, then I need the display the current system
time on that computer. If no "Y" is entered in the last column, I need the
cell to remain blank. I've looke don the Microsoft site for example and
tried the help function in Excell. No luck!

Does anyone have any suggestions for the proper formula?