Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
swati swati is offline

Default Make #N/A blank if no value is returned

you can also use conditional formatting in the spreadsheet..
use the formula =iserror(ref) where ref is the reference to the cells in the
worksheet. With this, use the formatting as text color white. You can
actually apply this to the entire worksheet and not just for the specific
#N/A cells. it would work coz the formula and formatting would make the cells
having #N/A blank.

"Gav123" wrote:

=IF(ISNA(VLOOKUP(1,$X$10:$Z$17,3,FALSE)),"",VLOOKU P(1,$X$10:$Z$17,3,FALSE))

"Babs in Ohio" wrote:

Using VLOOKUP some of my values are #N/A. The formula I am using is:

=VLOOKUP(1,$X$10:$Z$17,3,FALSE)

If the value returned is #N/A how can I make it display blank or null?
--
Babs