Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Debra Dalgleish Debra Dalgleish is offline

Default Advanced filter dates and nulls

Enter the target date (1-Apr-07) in an empty cell on the worksheet, e.g. P1
In the criteria range, enter the Date heading in two columns, e.g. Q1 and R1
In cell Q2, enter the formula: =""&P1
This will show the date as a number, but will work fine
In cell R3, enter the formula: ="="

When you run the advanced filter, select Q1:R3 as the criteria range.

JoHickey wrote:
I would like to use the advanced filter to return all dates greater than
April 1, 2007 or are null. I cannot seem to incorporate the two together.

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks

--
Debra Dalgleish