Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Chip Pearson Chip Pearson is offline

Default Curiosity

Something like the following may do what you want:

Sub Auto_Open()
Dim N As Long
Dim M As Long
N = Application.InputBox(prompt:="Number Of Phases", Type:=1)
If N 0 Then
With ThisWorkbook.Worksheets
For M = 1 To N
.Item("Master").Copy after:=.Item(.Count)
.Item(.Count).Name = "Phase " & CStr(M)
Next M
End With

Cordially,
Chip Pearson
Microsoft MVP - Excel
Pearson Software Consulting
www.cpearson.com
(email on the web site)

"Excluxe" wrote in message
So just a thought. I am making an estimating program/spreasheet. Now
there
can be one or more phases to a project and I was wondering is there anyway
so
that when this workbook is opened to be asked for the amount of phases and
then automatically create that many copies of the master sheet and then
add
their to totals to a totals sheet. Or is this far to crazy to be done
without years of computer programming.