Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
swati swati is offline

Default what is reversed conditional formatting?

Thanks bj, i guess that will help!!

"bj" wrote:

I would first assume that the conditions are giving the reverse formatting
that is wanted for example they might have wanted values above 10 to be green
and below to be red, but what is shown is above 10 is red and below as
green.
the answer may be just to change the conditional formats.
if the are common formats you may be able to select them all and change them
at one time.

"swati" wrote:

i saw it in a worsheet i was working on with someone...it has been mentioned
that there are 2 rows which hve reversed CF and i will literally have to
check from around 100 formulae manually to check that one.

"bj" wrote:

where did you see the term, and what was its context?
I do not know of any commonly accepted definitions

"swati" wrote:

i want to know what is meant by reversed conditional formatting?