Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
lbraddock lbraddock is offline

Default Conditional Statement

I have a spreadsheet with many different tabs at bottom, I want the 1st Tab
Vol Fee Schedule (Col E - Start Date) to go to the Fee Schedule (next tab)
and determine the first month I have activity for that particular project put
that month in mon-yr format, then, in the next column (Col F - Completion
Date) I want the Vol Fee Schedule to go to the Fee Schedule and tell me what
month the activity ends and put that month in mon-yr format. Then I want the
Column G (Duration Months) to calculate the number of months the project will
last. The information will be pulled from the next tab but entered on the
1st Tab.

I was able to get the Start Date to work okay, but I am having trouble with
the Completion Date and Duration of Months. Any help/suggestions would be
appreciated. LB