Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Iglesias Iglesias is offline

Default How to set the value of a filter field in a Pivot Table?

Hi all,
I have a set of reports connected by ODBC ... bla. and with 4 settings
(month, organization, report type and role) the reports automatically
fulfills everything. Now I need to automatically use 1 of these values
(month) that is inputed in the first worksheet and to filter the Pivot Table
by the selected month (the field that you put above) How can I (by reference
or even by VBA) set the filter with the required value?
If you want to see the Pivot Table for a certain month, you must to manually
set the required month, I Have in 1 of the excels about 12 Pivot tables and I
don't want to force the user to change the month in each one of them - how
can I please automate it? do you have any experience with this? Thank you.

Iglesias.